<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6674523088587178769?origin\x3dhttp://miie-idolcraze.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
♥ Listen Up


♥Free to do whatever i want,
don't need you to care!
♥No Spamming
♥Only Tagging,
or Shut up
♥ Enjoy

Press Menu for more choices


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Pieces left behind

Recent Posts
♥ Whoa, what a busy week!!
♥ Finally a time...
♥ Eve of Chinese New Year
♥ 'Keep Looking Foward' Daze
♥ Orange 'Factory'
♥ Awaiting
♥ Fulling day!!
♥ Aching here and there,giddiness spinning..
♥ OMG!! I miss it!!!
♥ So sianzzz, I HATE IT!!


Date back by month
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ Thursday, March 4, 2010 @ 3:30 AM
`I'm so tired!!!

ARGH!!! Chinese New Year is over so quickly.Recently busy with my posters and speech, it is all over now, left with the voting next tuesday. I put up 20 posters and ended up with 3-5 posters, hahas. I'm enviromental friendly, jk... no use putting up so many posters, people will either tear it or vandalise it and it will not change their opinion of me. It will not make them change their mind to vote for me too, right!! Many of Patrick and and Norizam posters got teared and vandalise, but no worries they have many many, i mean really MANY copies. Very tired now, and just posted CNY pics on facebook, go check it out if you are free ok.!!!